- The use of this Lenzing website as well as the use of other connected websites, or documents and files accessed through this website by the user is permitted for personal information purposes only.
- The Lenzing website(s) as well as all content placed on the Lenzing website(s), in particular [any] information, data, text, images, graphics, signs or marks, are protected by copyrights or by other intellectual property rights and are exclusively intended for the information of the user only.
- The user undertakes to refrain from any type of use which is over and above the use specified in point 2 above, and to refrain from any exploitation of legally protected content, in particular with regard to the reproduction, storage, distribution, publication, sale or processing, particularly with regard to information, data, text, images, graphics, signs, marks, unless the user has received express permission to do so from Lenzing as the owner of such rights.
- The use of any content for the user's own purposes unless express permission has been granted, or may be implied under the circumstances is not permitted.
- The information contained in the Lenzing group website(s), or in any documents and files accessed through the website(s), do not constitute a recommendation to purchase or sell shares in Lenzing AG and are merely intended to provide non-binding information. It constitutes neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of shares in Lenzing AG.
- Any future-related statements regarding Lenzing or other companies in the Lenzing group that appear on the Lenzing website(s) are based on an estimation of future developments. A number of factors that are beyond the control of the Lenzing group, such as: changes in the general economic and commercial conditions, specific risks which may arise, or the occurrence of unforeseen events, may lead to actual results which differ significantly from the results which were forecast. Lenzing does not intend to continuously revise such future-related statements.
- The liability of Lenzing is limited to its own content which it has placed on its website(s). In the event that a user places content on the website(s), the user shall be solely liable for such content. Lenzing shall exercise reasonable care and attention to ensure that the information contained in the Lenzing website(s) is accurate and updated. However, Lenzing shall not assume any warranty and/or liability, either express or implied, for the completeness, the accuracy and the topicality of the contents of the services and information provided on the website(s). Liability for damages in connection with any usage of the Lenzing website(s) shall be limited to acts of intentional and gross negligence, as long as non-personal damage is suffered. Lenzing's liability for property damage which is the result of acts of slight negligence is excluded.
- Lenzing is entitled to modify the contents of the website(s) at any time and to interrupt or shut down access to the Lenzing website(s), for example for maintenance purposes. The user may not infer any claims in this connection.
- Links to one or more websites operated by third parties do not constitute a recommendation from Lenzing with regard to any services and information offered by such websites. In such cases, Lenzing shall not assume any warranty and/or liability for the content of such websites. Liability for the content of any linked website(s) shall be assumed by the operator of the website(s) concerned. In the event that infringements of the law are found, Lenzing shall remove such external links without delay.
- Each user of the Lenzing website(s) who provides information to Lenzing, hereby agrees to assign the unrestricted usage rights to this information to Lenzing and grants Lenzing permission to use this information as it sees fit. The information provided by the user shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligations, with the exception of personal data, the usage of which is subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as well as the relevant Data Protection Act. Any and all information provided by the user shall be free of third-party copyright claims, or the user itself shall hold the rights to the information.
- Information regarding the proper handling of personal data by Lenzing can be found in the Lenzing data protection declaration.
- Users of the website agree that they shall not collect data for further processing, either manually or by automated means (using "screen scraping"), nor shall they incorporate data from this website into their products. The user is expressly forbidden from creating a simulated version of this website by "framing" or "mirroring".